Thursday 23 May 2013

Meet Olly

Olly is my gorgeous Springer Spaniel. He is almost 5 years old and I can't believe how much I have come to love him. When we got him he added a whole new dimension to the family, as dogs are prone to do.
 

 
He has a lovely calm personality which can be unusual in Springer's as they are often seen as a bit scatty. Obviously he needs exercising regularly but what a great way to get my daily dose of Vitamin D and fresh air. I also enjoy the solitude, especially in the morning's.


Sleepy Pup! 
(Yes, like my children will always be my babies, so too my dog will always be my Pup!)
 


I just had to give Olly a post all of his own, he's very deserving and we are so lucky *sigh*. Hope you like looking at his pictures as much as  I enjoy photographing him!

Till Tomorrow, XX


2 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous - we are thinking of getting a dog when our extension is finally done! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love him so much - he has only added to family life, go for it!! X

    ReplyDelete