Saturday 11 May 2013

The Great Gatsby

Despite being a prolific reader I have never got around to reading many of the Classics. The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald, being one of the great American classics.


The 'blurb' reads - The Great Gatsby is an undisputed classic of American literature from the period following the First World War and is one of the great novels of the twentieth century.

Of course everyone knows the eagerly awaited film is out on the 16th of May (I will definitely be heading to Vue Cinema), so I ordered myself a copy from Amazon & need to set to and read it quickly. It's only 115 pages long so hope to finish by Sunday - if I can escape for a few hours!


 Who knows, I might just start to tackle other unread classics languishing on my bookshelf :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment