Wednesday 26 June 2013

Crazy Day

Today was my day off and once again I had a list as long as my arm. But, it has been a thoroughly productive day.

I have tackled the on-line banking, ordered some boots (yes in June!!), booked flights, shopped, bought a present, sent eBay  items I have sold to their new owners, tried a new recipe and baked a cake, whew!

I even had time to meet with 'C' (aka the best friend a girl could wish for) and enjoy a leisurely walk and ginger beer whilst catching up and generally putting the World to rights  ;-)

Below, the new recipe I tried out - fish in breadcrumbs. Cheap, wholesome and tasty using frozen haddock fillets from Aldi, wholemeal bread whizzed into breadcrumbs in the blender and an egg. I also did Nando's PeriPeri sprinkle potato wedges ;-)








Cherry & coconut traybake.


Looked around and most of the kitchen was like this - been like a whirlwind all day!


I bought this lovely slate heart for a friend who is leaving work tomorrow. She loves my gluten free brownies so I put gluten free flour, gluten free chocolate and some pretty bun cases with it and wrapped it in cellophane with a bow. Excuse the surrounding chaos of the picture!






 

I love days where I can tick lots off the 'to do' list!
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment