Wednesday 19 June 2013

Shades of Blue...

Sat in bed early this morning with my lie in (it is my day off) cup of tea, I was suddenly struck by how many blue accessories were dotted about.

 













Just recently I have started being attracted to blue clothing - not a colour I often wear, being a grey gal!

Designers & stylist's do say you are attracted naturally to the colours that suit you, so maybe there's something in my blue bits!

Random photo's of blue in my home - I went on a mission :-)

 In the bathroom...




In the lounge...






Next up kitchen...







Sitting Room...




Had to show this - 'A's art, hung in her new grey bedroom.
I am going to feature some more of her art over the coming weeks ;-)


Just back from an Art & Design Show - will show tomorrow!
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment