Wednesday 28 August 2013

Gargrave

Did a bit more Weekend Wandering than usual - well, it was a Bank Holiday :-)

Mr.L rode his bike to Gargrave and I met him at The Dalesman Tearoom & Sweet Emporium -
 a favourite amongst cyclists


With stone flag floors, old fireplaces and it's mix of tables and chairs
 it had a welcoming atmosphere.
Everywhere I looked there was some sort of interesting vintage artefact.




I had a Fizzy Floater - must have been about 12 when I last had one of these! Haha!
And it was delicious! :-)


 The Sweet Emporium was rammed with all the best old favourites.
Fabulous? Yes!



Before leaving I checked out.........


Love these tiles!


The cute little private back garden.


Opposite is a river with pretty banks where lots of families were enjoying the hot weather
 before it disappears.........


& I enjoyed some time walking with one man and his dog.


Bye for now
XX





No comments:

Post a Comment