Tuesday 27 August 2013

Weekend Wanders....

I do hope you had a lovely Bank Holiday achieving what you set out to:-)

In this beautiful leather notebook is a list. 
A list of places, both home & away that I would like to visit. 
I also record tips for if I do actually visit that place!


One such place, being only 50 miles away, is Brimham Rocks.
In my book for five years - five years!!!

Anyway, this weekend I made it there & I'm so happy I did :-)
It is absolutely *breathtaking*


A fabulous day out, I could just hear excited children & enjoyed watching their reaction's as they rounded the corner & first set eyes on the best natural playground ever!






 Olly just HAD to join me!


It is so difficult to find words to describe this phenomenon - it's unbelievable.....
Everybody - just go visit!!!



There are rock formations throughout the forest - but when you see them altogether like this, its just *wow*







Owned by the National Trust, I love how they have incorporated the
 natural rock formations into the buildings.


Even the roof...
 .

This looks like a dinosaur sticking out of the side of the house! ;-)



So, if you ever find yourself around Harrogate, Brimham Rocks is a must see.
My Big Kid & I had great fun!


 As did the Pup!


Back with more wandering soon,
XX




No comments:

Post a Comment