Wednesday 16 October 2013

The long & short of it!

Hair that is.
 I am so bad at looking after my hair. 
I have it cut and coloured, turn around and find it's a year later. 
Terrible.

 I will never be a lady who has a wash & blow dry weekly but I would 
like to try to have a wash, cut and blow every 3 or 4 months.

 I go to the college for my hair cut - the students desperately need people to practice on - 
 the princely sum of £10.00 includes a relaxing head massage :-)

 I always book in with a year 3 student (I'm not that brave) & in the 6 years I
 have been going have NEVER had a horrendous experience 
(or cried - but I'm too old to cry over a bad hair cut now!!!)

So, here I am last week!

& here I am with a lighter head!



Next week I am having some colour added.....
just for Autumn ;-)

So, are you for long or easy care short hair?
XX




2 comments:

  1. Love the hair! Thank you for my parcel in the post! Very much appreciated :) I've had no internet so am now catching up! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, I need a catch up too!
      Enjoy Pearl! XX

      Delete