Sunday 3 November 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (4/52)



Joining in with Jen from Little Birdie and her '52 Weeks of Happy' 
(although Jen has finished hers!)

I choose four moments from the week that have warmed my heart 
or made me smile & share them here!

  • Halloween Competition & a break for a Halloween Lunch at work -  does you good to have some fun at work.
  • Forgive the extravagance of two photo's!! I ran with my Running Club in fancy dress for Halloween - no pics of me wearing any of the attire in this pic - sorry - but it was literally *howling* & I needed to get out of my soggy wet costume QUICK!!
  • My new diary from Next. I LOVE a new diary, what it symbolises, new beginnings, the promise of things to come, those crisp white pages waiting for happy days & family occasions to be added. & this one has gold leaf - how gorgeous is that cover?
  • This horse - ridden by Andreas Helgstrand at the World Equestrian Games 2006 - he wowed the crowds with his unconventional music choice. Why haven't I seen this before??  Watch it - I hope it makes you smile too! Hip Hop Horse

What's warmed your heart this week?
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment