Saturday 16 November 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (6/52)

Here's my four curated moments that have put a 
smile on my face this week.

It is definitely the simple things!

 

Jen writer of  Little Birdie blog started this hop over a year ago, 
but I loved the idea & decide to do the same!

  • Moroccan fairylights around the mirror in my hall - just love the shadows and patterns they cast.
  • Visiting my friend's puppies - there are seven of the little munchkins, they are toooooo cute (post to themselves coming up!)
  • Enjoying a very long, leisurely walk on the most perfect Autumn day, breathing in clear, crisp air, leaves crunching underfoot and my faithful Olly by my side! :-)
  • Blacking the fire ready to start work over the colder months - can you tell which side I've done?


What's put a smile on your face this week?
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment