Sunday 15 December 2013

52 Weeks Of Happy (10/52)

Still enjoying curating four moments from my week which have 
made me smile, often the simple things!

This blog hop was started by Jen who writes the lovely Little Birdie Blog which I drop by regularly! Jen has finished her 52 Weeks Of Happy but I really liked the idea and as
 I'm late to the blogging party.......


  • Coming home from work to find a lovely parcel from my lovely 'C' (aka you know who!) containing not just this lovely pewter tray but this picture too! I am so thankful to have such an amazing friend!
  • As we approach a new season it's time for a new Melt Candle! They are my favourite candles,  this one is Violet & Black Pepper (also jasmine, lily, cedar, patchouli, vetivert, sandal, amber, tolu, labdanum & elemi). Rhyme at the end of this post.
  • It's starting to look a lot like Christmas & I am waiting for my big boy to come home tomorrow! I just can't wait to hug him so hard! *LOVE*
  • This beautiful plant has worked so hard this year!! It has flowered all year & still clings on despite the cold weather we are having - every day I look at it & think *wow* How?

"There's magic in a Winter's night.
Purple velvet skies over a dark fragrant stillness."
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment