Tuesday 17 December 2013

Stella & Dot

My friend had a stella & dot jewellery party on Sunday.
It was great fun to peruse whilst enjoying some bubbles and a mince pie, yum!


I had been introduced to stella & dot previously at a Lady's Event & went along knowing that I would like to treat myself to a pair of earrings....

Lovely designs & gorgeous accessories which have been featured in Gossip Girl, 
Style & Glamour magazines and also seen on many a celebrity.

The Stylist Becky was great at showing the various ways of wearing the different pieces - many of them you can wear different ways.

I stuck with what I had in mind before I went & treated myself to these...
Beautifully packaged, it felt really decadent & a real treat opening!

They are actually two tone which doesn't show well here

Anyone else out there been naughty treating themselves?
XX




2 comments:

  1. I love their statement necklaces but they are so expensive. Nice to have a little treat at this time of year! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to have a treat - bit naughty but wth! Definitely pricey, but beautiful! Xx

      Delete