Wednesday 8 January 2014

Moscow Mule

My wonderful Nephew celebrated his 21st Birthday recently.

I can remember him crawling around in his nappy dragging his comfort blanket 
round with him like it was yesterday *sigh*

So proud to have watched this baby grow into the young man he is today.

He is talented, inquisitive, an adventurer, with a wicked sense of humour.

Recently he has been studying in Russia - 
a country he has been fascinated with since a young boy!

So, what to buy a 21 year old?? I got lucky!! I found this gorgeous Moscow Mule Mug!
From anthropologie, it is copper with a brass handle - really well made.

I added the ingredients for Moscow Mule..... 
 

 Ingredients:
2 ounces Vodka
1 ounce Lime Juice
Ginger Beer
Lime wedge to garnish

How to mix:
Pour the Vodka & lime juice into your Moscow Mule Mug with ice cubes
Top up with ginger beer
Garnish with a lime wedge

Cheers! 
What's your favourite cocktail?
XX


2 comments: