Friday 7 February 2014

52 Week's of Happy (18/52)

Sharing my smileworthy moments from the week!
Just a passing pleasurable moment, captured in a smile
(& a picture!)



  • Home cooked meals for my family, nothing gives me more pleasure than feeding them wholesome winter warming meals.
  • This tree is decorated differently every month - never fails to raise a smile & brighten my day when I'm passing through!
  • Pretty handmade card with a fish brooch made by a talented friend - so lovely when someone takes the time to make something so beautiful.
  • An impromptu visit to a local art gallery & this in particular! Little tucked up babies safe & warm. More of my visit to follow....

Thanks to all for dropping by - 
wishing you a happy weekend!
XX






* This blog hop was started by Jen who writes the lovely Little Birdie Blog - drop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment