Sunday 23 February 2014

52 Week's of Happy (19 & 20/52)

Chasing my tail this last week after a fabulously chilled holiday in the snow!
Such is life! 
Sharing 8 moments that have made me smile over the last 2 weeks!

  • This view!
  • Open plan living - so sociable & you don't miss anything ;-)
  • Creamy Blow Job shots - no really!!
  • This gang - every one of them...
  • Pingu drying on the Aga - sorting out keepsakes, he definitely is one for my Son!
  • Quiet Sunday morning Chai & digestive biscuits - yum!
  • Getting the puppy back after HIS holiday at my Mama & Papa's where I'm sure he has been spoilt!?!?
  • House hunting with my lovely daughter 'A' she and her boyfriend have decided to buy rather than rent and an offer has been accepted - so excited for her :-) Watch this space!

Thank's to all who drop by!

What's made you smile this week?

XX




* This blog hop was started by Jen who writes the lovely Little Birdie Blog - drop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment