Sunday 10 August 2014

Around Here Lately.....

Ok, so I seem to be doing a few of these posts.

Life is crazy, does it ever slow down? I wonder do I do it to myself? Should I just stop? 
What would happen if I did? Would everything fall apart in slow motion? 

I have felt so tired this last week. I had a lovely weekend in Bristol with a friend - Cleveden - it was beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but have been playing catch-up ever since - mainly sleep!!!!

This weekend I have pottered and done little things I have wanted to do for a while.
I went to have some photo's printed, buy frames and a plant pot and some gifts for a 
couple of friends who have recently had baby girl's!

I have numerous jobs to do, said as I look out at my overgrown jungle, but have made a nice cuppa and sat myself here awhile, having caught up with my favourite blogs too ;-)


 Three pictures from the Western Wedding now framed!
(Frame was a pound from Oxfam!)

 Tour de Yorkshire now framed :-) Mr.L happy...

 Two gifts for friends made & ticked off the list!
Heart maps, one Slovakia, one France. Done & done!

 Baby girl presents wrapped!

A gift of heather from a friend now in it's pot!
I love these buckets, cheap and look better with age!

Ok, so I treated myself...but I've liked this for ages. Never bought from JCrew before 
but it seems I'm a large - luckily I reordered and large is on the way!!

Had a night out to celebrate two girls from Running Club completing the 

So tell me, what are you up to?
Promise to be back soon!
XX



3 comments:

  1. Been hectic here too, I feel your pain! Looking good in your jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been busy! Loving the outfit, very glam. What with work, home, family and animals its crazy here too.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us ladies, we are everything to everyone!! My husband always says "We'd be goosed without you!"
      Hard to slaow down sometimes yet so important too...XX

      Delete