Sunday 28 September 2014

Peep Toe Booties

I discovered these whilst enjoying a lovely weekend in Clevedon with my friend - 
once home I could not stop thinking about them and hunted them down,
the way you do when you are obsessed!! 

Eventually I bagged them in Debenhams.

Made by Fly London, they are so comfortable - the perfect transitional shoe. They are also available as a closed toe in some beautiful colours.

I have hardly had them off my feet & the neutral colour-way means that they go with so many of my clothes - work or home....love the tie detail too :-)


I'm going to miss these babies once the toes are getting too chilly!


The thrill of the hunt - what have you been hunting lately?


XX

2 comments:

  1. Not sure I'd like them as peep toes, but I love the style otherwise! They look very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure but I love them!! So comfy!
      Thanks for dropping by, XX

      Delete