Monday 24 November 2014

It's Coming...

Nothing says Christmas is approaching in this house than the beguiling scent of
Neom's Christmas Wish candle.
Always beautifully packaged, even though I know what's inside I love opening the packaging, getting that first whiff of scent as I do so.

Neom candles are the best I have found.
You can smell them as soon as you walk into the room, even when unlit.
The glass jars are excellent quality, although I took the label off the front this year.

The first thing I do at this time of year, when I have finished work and  walked the pup, is light my candles, breathing an almost audible sigh as I start to chill :-)

Who else buys a special candle for the festive season?
Do you have an after work ritual that involves lighting a candle?
It's an instant pick me up isn't it?

Wishing you all a lovely Week!
XX




No comments:

Post a Comment