Sunday 2 November 2014

Something Special

For my Daughter's Baby Shower I asked all the guests to bring along a pretty bead or button, with the idea that they could be incorporated into a bracelet designed by Natalie of  The Curious Rose (Facebook) The Curious Rose (website).

Natalie produced the most gorgeous bracelet, incorporating all the beads, a gift from all who love and care, to travel with my Daughter on her journey to becoming a Mama.

When I opened the package yesterday it brought tears to my eyes! BEAUTIFUL!


So eclectic and personal, I have done close up photographs to show the intricacies of all the beads and buttons and the way Natalie has put them together. I just adore it! 
Thank you so much The Curious Rose!!

What do you think?
Do you like?
XX



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! Love this and can see why you teared up! x

    ReplyDelete