Monday 22 December 2014

Quintessentially English

This weekend has been extra special. My boy and his girl are home for Christmas. 
My brother and his lovely wife and gorgeous new baby girl are home from America. 
& all is right in my World.

It's been a whirl of a weekend, kicking off with the most quintessential of English pastimes - 
Afternoon Tea. 
Near my home the tearoom is the perfect place to escape. It is also a gift and furniture showroom, so perfect for last minute gifts ;-)
Decorated in the most gorgeous wallpapers with amazing lightfittings.
& perfectly chintzy too!
En famille - my heart is full....
 It is so nice to have babies in our family again! Especially when as cute as this in Christmas jumpers.....and sharing first smiles :-)
 & here's what I wore. This dress was the perfect throw on. Eye catching animal print with pockets. Bagged in the sale at Wallis & worn with Lola Cruz boots and blinging bracelet!!

Wishing you the happiest of weeks!
XX



1 comment:

  1. I am living in these style of dresses with leggings nowadays - comfy, but look like you've made an effort! Looking good! Hope you and your lovely family have a great Christmas! Sending you lots of love and warm Christmas wishes !! XXXXX

    ReplyDelete