Wednesday 24 December 2014

The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house......
Oh, I love this and used to read it every Christmas Eve with two brimming with excitement children. I look forward to reading it to Sebastian, cosy and snuggly....

For now I am sat, with my usual cup of chai, sinking in the silence, gathering thoughts and thinking about how I want to spend these precious few days off work,
 I'm sure it will include the following...

Watching Love Actually, Elf, Polar Express, The Holiday Scrooge

Reading In My Shoes - Tamara Mellon (had this for ages) The Gift - Cecelia Ahern (I love a Christmas novel!)

Listening to this from Kings College. Oh Holy Night. My absolute favourite carol. Beautiful. 

My home is ready for fun and memories to be made! This year feels extra special, the new addition to our family so taken with the lights, taking in the sights and sounds of this World so new to him. Holding him close and not wanting to share with whoever is waiting!

Wishing all who drop by this small space a thank you & a World full of light and happiness. 

Christmas Wishes & Love,Vikki XX





3 comments: