Sunday 11 January 2015

Weekend Recap

I have just waved goodbye to my boy - off on his way back to Uni - truly signalling the end of the festive season. You'd think I would be used to this after four years, but no, the tears still fall and a little piece of my heart is empty. Miss my kids being home so much.....

Last night we enjoyed drinks with good friends - really good friends - our ski group friends who we live with on numerous holidays kibbutz like! ;-0

It was very chilly, so I wrapped up warm in my purple sheepskin which went missing at the dry cleaners in November and I was so happy to get back yesterday!! 
Can't say how much I am loving these Hush Biker Jeans. They fit me so well and make me determined to keep the weight off that I lost this year. Great incentive and for that alone well worth the money.
This striped linen top I bagged in the Zara Sale and looks great with my christmas necklace from Noa Noa - simple and understated.
The details on the bikers are what makes them - zips & stitch details.


What's your favourite item of clothing at the moment?
XX


Also wearing purple boots now in the sale & purple sheepskin, similar here donkeys years old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment