Sunday 12 April 2015

I Capture The Castle #TheYearInBooks

Wow. I'm doing not bad on the reading front. 
Certainly joining with Laura and her Year in Books has got me back into reading. 
Very grateful!

So my last book was not what I thought at all!! I think I thought it was this! LOL!
My choice - Destinations turned out to be a selection of short stories. 
Perfect for getting back into reading!

So this morning I perused my messy bookcase.......
& chose I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith, which I have been meaning to read for a long time!
Preferably whilst lounging in bed!

Hopefully I will finish before the end of the month this time!

What are you currently reading?
Why not join in with Laura?
XX




1 comment:

  1. Its like you understand my mind! Opuderm Premium Skin Care You seem to know a lot about this, just like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pictures to drive the content home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. Ill certainly return again.Howdy, a splendid read man. Good share. However I am experiencing problem with ur rss feed. Fail to subscribe to it. Does anyone else getting same RSS issue? Anyone who can assist kindly reply. Thnx I used to think I had it bad because I had no , then I met a man with no. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/opuderm-premium-skincare/

    ReplyDelete