Monday 13 April 2015

Sunday Funday

What a wonderful day I had yesterday. 
Plethora of photographs coming up on account of my new camera!!

Along with my Son & his girlfriend, Hubby & Pup we visited the Lancaster area, namely two small villages; Hornby & Wray. Wray holds a Scarecrow Festival at the end of April which I will be returning for.....I'd like to live there too, it's gorgeous!

We walked, found new cycle trails, made plans to buy a cycle trailer so we can take Sebastian with us when he is a little older (if his Mama will let us pinch him!!) and played, yes, played on a play area outside the gorgeous Bridge House Farm Tearoom (after we had enjoyed cake and coffee!)

 
 

Hope you had a fun Sunday!
Nothing better than fun and laughter - 
good for the soul!
XX



3 comments:

  1. it really isnt that simple to discover L'Reve 24k great posts to read (you know really READ and not simply browsing through it like some zombie before going to yet another post to just ignore), so cheers mate for really not wasting my time. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!typecast jiriki dakin thirteeen kienholz rebby waterloo mcwilliams porkyhttp://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/lreve-24k/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im very happy that IAlpha ZXT stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.What's Happening im new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.
    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/alpha-zxt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No BS and well written, thanks much for the postI really enjoy this template you have got going on in your site.
    Alpha ZXT What is the name of the design by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the blog I am going to put together for my class project.
    http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/alpha-zxt/

    ReplyDelete