Friday 26 June 2015

One Small Step

I have just done something I have been thinking about for way too long......

Over and over in my head - Where am I going? What do I want? What do I enjoy? What could I potentially make a living out of?

I know I work now and I love my job, but in the ever increasing insecure world of the NHS I need to think about where I need to be should things go tits up.

So, back to today - I have enrolled at my local College to study Massage starting in September (I already hold an Infant Massage qualification) - Yay! There has been lots of pondering, discussion and yes, procrastination too to get to this point. This is the first in a number of steps I hope to make in this coming year of wisdom and growth.


Has anyone visiting ever retrained, taken up something new that has led to new opportunities?
Always love to hear :-)
XX


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you every success in your new venture ….. only positive things can come from it. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie, for dropping by and your lovely comment! XX

      Delete