Wednesday 8 July 2015

Loving Yourself

What makes you feel good?
For me looking after myself the best way I know how.
More important I do this at the moment with the running I am doing but also for my emotional health.

Taking time to do the things I enjoy is essential and I am surprised I have managed to keep it up the way I am - running, pilates, reading, walking Olly, cycling, writing, enjoying a nice cup of tea, spending time with family and friends but also solitude.
Solitude is not the same as loneliness, for me it means time to recharge and replenish, meditate, gather thoughts and do something for myself, by myself :-)
Looking after my body includes eating healthily - more protein than carbs at most meals, black or herbal tea, a juice every morning, plenty of water, lemon in hot water first thing, a good nights sleep, using my Clarisonic regularly - looking after my skin. All these things help me to feel good about myself.
We all deserve time to love and care for ourselves - it enables us to love and care for those around us.

Then there are the  summer essentials that all help towards that feeling of wellbeing - painted toenails, tanned legs, a facemask, a mini spa night! More about those later :-)

How do you look after you?
XX




No comments:

Post a Comment