Friday 28 August 2015

Same But Different

I recently had a wedding to attend. I decided I didn't want to buy anything new and instead wear something already in my wardrobe but  make it look different. No guests from the previous wedding were going to be there so it was safe to do! :-)

I wore my Mint Velvet jumpsuit which I had to put tucks into around the bodice as it was now too big for me - luckily the way it is designed meant I could get away with this.....

I last wore it to a Western Wedding  with cowboy boots, leather bolero & a cowboy hat!
This time round I added a cream jacket, blush coloured gladiator heels and a gorgeous white clutch bag in pebbled leather.

So, there it is - my refashioned wedding outfit!
I'm trying to be frugal with purchases, particularly for occasion wear which may only have one or two trips out. This jumpsuit has had lots of outings, not just for Weddings! :-)


Thanks for dropping by!
Back Soon!
X



No comments:

Post a Comment