Wednesday 23 September 2015

So Long Summer

As the leaves start to fall from the trees, signalling the close of Summer, I thought it would be nice to have a look back at what Summer brought me this year. 


I'm grateful to have had many happy days which made for a relaxing Summer. Highlights include taking Sebby in the trailer on the back of the bike, a girly weekend away in Abersoch which was so good for the soul, finishing my Coast to Coast (from my life list!), paddleboarding on Lake Bala (another from my life list and one I will continue doing), outdoor concerts - Paolo Nutini - just wow & lots of beach days - I can sit and watch the ocean forever!


It was so lovely to have my boy home for the Summer and also to celebrate his beautiful girlfriend's Graduation! I kept running with the pooch and practicing Pilates. Visiting a deer park was a highlight - my favourite animal - so majestic. I finished painting my front door and we eventually got around to having a new driveway laid. Raising a glass to good times with friends!

As Summers go it's been a fabulous one!
How was your Summer?
Here's to Autumn - may she be bountiful!
XX




No comments:

Post a Comment