Friday 13 November 2015

Notes From An Exhibition #TheYearInBooks

So, back in September I made my proclamation to read Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins whilst on holiday. I did start it, but somehow lost my way. Eventually I restarted it - and oh my what a book! Demolished it in two sittings last week. Towards the end I actually felt frightened reading it, thinking things like 'run' 'call the police' - if that isn't the sign of a great read, what is??

So, ever late to the party, I have chosen  Notes From An Exhibition for my November read. Almost half way through the month but I have all the time in the world as I recover from my hysterectomy :-) I have never read anything by Patrick Gale before so looking forward to reading one of his 15 novels!!


Joining Laura at Circle Of Pine Trees - why not share what you are reading - or see what others are reading?
XX 



No comments:

Post a Comment