Tuesday 19 January 2016

Hey Ho, Hey Ho.......

Back to work yesterday following my three month hiatus post hysterectomy. It was strange. Strange because a number of people have gone in that brief period away. Redeployed to other areas of the NHS due to decommissioning of services. A number due to go in the next couple of weeks, people who I have loved working with for the last four years.

On my desk waiting was a small gift from a work friend, one whom I shall miss greatly ;-)
This beautiful votive with hand knitted sparkly cover.
I was touched by the words, both in the card and little tag attached.
 

Beautiful! I sat by candlelight watching the dancing patterns on the wall.


Wishing you a wonderful week wherever you are,
XX




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful present and such beautiful words written on the card .... and how true. Even I'm touched and I don't know any of the people involved !!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete